Old August 26th 13, 03:23 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Wymsey Wymsey is offline

Default Crystal phasing & single signal reception

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:40:33 +0100, Percy Picacity wrote:

What I don't accept is that Chaz
has been tested to any competency with regards to current licence
conditions and regulatory matters, as he dodged sitting the correct
exam for his callsign by cashing in a decades old bit of paper. Whilst
the RAE may be a perfectly thorough qualification, what relevance does
a pass certificate from a 40 year old RAE have on the current licence
conditions that competence must be demonstrated in?

What STC does not realize is that I have the same qualifications as he
does plus a proper C & G qualification and decades of appropriate
experience. He really should do some research before he spouts off.

On 30th March 2007 I took the Foundation Examination and passed,
Candidate Number 17526.

On the same evening, 30th March 2007 I took the Intermediate Examination
and passed. Same Candidate Number.

His continual insulting behaviour is now terminally boring.

I suggest we close this thread and let him get on with it.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey