Old August 27th 13, 09:50 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Spike[_2_] Spike[_2_] is offline

Default Crystal phasing & single signal reception

On 27/08/13 09:47, Fred Roberts wrote:
On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:04:01 +0100, Spike wrote:

He'll have to close the HAREC loophole too.

I can imagine Ofcom's response to that, but he's probably already got a
more polite version from his backscratching supporters.

He's drafting the first RFD in Ofcoms history as we speak ;-)

oops... that should be 'backchannel supporters'

I prefer "backend" or "arse end" myself..

Very approporiate!

I see RFD3 has hit the stands, and is generating much apathy.

--
Spike