Old August 29th 13, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Time Warner truck

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
You'll also need a wire stripper.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310711345790
Buy at least 2 of these, as they tend to wear out (or become borrowed)
rather rapidly.

I have several of them. Each one set for the several types of coax I use.
The price is from about $ 3 shipped from China to $ 15 for the ones already
in the US. I did find one problem with some of them, The brass bushings
on the bottom of the blades are not a very good fit in some of them and will
back out as you try to adjust them. Pull them out and put a drop of glue on
them and put them back in and the adjustments will hold.