Old October 10th 04, 10:47 PM
Roy Lewallen

I think the question is why should engineers, who have designed
everything from communications satellites to cell phones to the computer
you're using, your ham radio rig, and countless other things over the
past couple of hundred years, change their methods? Because Bill isn't
able -- or willing -- to understand the difference between charge and
electrons?

Sorry, you haven't managed to convince even one engineer, and you've got
millions to go. Good luck.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Bill Turner wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:04:30 +0100, "Ian White, G3SEK"
wrote:

It's an untidy world, Bill. Please get over it... soon :-)

When I was a little boy, that argument would not have worked with mom.
I still had to clean my room.

If only mom had been an electrical engineer... "Gosh mom, my room has
always been like this. Why change things now?"

:-)

--
Bill W6WRT