Old September 6th 13, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal[_4_] Sal[_4_] is offline

Default Ham Radios For Sale

"B29" wrote in message

snip

This is very likely a scam. The worst part of it is that I suspect it is
being perpetrated by a ham radio operator.

I did notice that some of the wording was apparently not that of a native
English speaker, as is typical of overseas scammers. (I know -- it doesn't
account for immigrants who are English-as-a-second-language folks.)
Examples:

.... to purchase anyone of this rig. [any of these rigs] [any of his gear]

.... looking forward to hear from you [hearing]

I will appreciate serious buyer. [answer any serious buyers]

"Sal"