Old September 16th 13, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
[email protected] mitchkotler@gmail.com is offline

Default WSRF/WSHE-FM Ft. Lauderdale

On Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:07:32 PM UTC-7, Peter wrote:
I've got a tape recording from 1971 with Johnny Dark on WSRF. Since
I'm non-US I thought this station was an absolut rocker. In 1977 I
drove by Ft Lauderdale and gave it a listen: "Surf 16" with an AOR
format. I lsitened a lot to WSHE and I remember at the end of a news
cast: ... that's all the news SHE's got...
While in Miami I visited WGBS 710, which also was a rock station.
Great times - with great radio.

Care to share that recording? I've been looking for something for over 25 years!

Thanks.