Old October 15th 04, 01:28 AM
Wes Stewart

On 14 Oct 2004 16:44:35 -0700, (Steve
Kavanagh) wrote:

I haven't really been following this thread but if you are looking for
noise diodes and associated stuff, you should take a look at:

http://www.noisecom.com/

Seems to me that at one time they would calibrate a homebrew source
for a modest fee. That may have been a ham that worked there paving
the way; not sure.