Old September 28th 13, 04:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Bob[_32_] Bob[_32_] is offline

Default Need help identifying these RF modules. (00/38)

I came across a box of 10 of these RF modules made by Mitsumi Electric Co. LTD.
the other day, and I need help identifying them, (schematic, purpose, etc.) if
anyone has a clue.

The box had a label with the following;
Messers. Lear Jet Corp.
Part No. 356-9802
Model No. FT-E3
Spec No. R-16-0053

On the front, you can see another number in the picture that reads, "603.7.2"
and all modules are identical it seems. On each side there are 5 solder
connections labeled 1-5 on the left side and 6-10 on the right. Number 9 is
soldered to the front casing. The shaft seen in the front view is part of a
variable, (tuning) capacitor like you would find in a portable radio. I don't
have a ruler handy, but the module is roughly 2.75"X1.5" looking at the front.
If anyone wants, I can post a picture of it's interior.

These are old, but I have no idea how old. I don't hold much hope in anyone
identifying these, BUT stranger things have happened. If YOU know what these
are, I'd appreciate hearing what you know.

Thanks!
Bob