Old October 1st 13, 06:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Bob[_32_] Bob[_32_] is offline

Default Need help identifying these RF modules. (00/38)

On 30 Sep 2013 22:31:04 GMT, Jim Mueller wrote:

LearJet used to do commercial equipment too. They became well known by
making 8 track tape players for cars. Perhaps they made some other
consumer product that used these (just a guess).

Yeah, now that you mention it, I do remember their 8 tracks in particular. I
never associated them with the business jet makers though, as their products
were labeled as simply "Lear" but you are probably correct. I should have made
that association as coincidentally, I came across a box of old 8 track tapes the
same time I came across the modules. Synchronicity, it's one of the coolest
properties I seem to be cursed with. ;-) It happens to me an awful lot.

Thanks for your input. I'll be contact Bombardier ASAP to see it they can ID
them for me. See, you have been more help than you thought you would be.