Old October 1st 13, 09:21 PM
KJ6YKQ KJ6YKQ is offline
Junior Member

Location: Forest Falls California

Good Morning Mike,

I am in the process of converting a Dentron GLA-1000 to the GI-7BT tube and had the same problem. Try this relay, it was recommended to me by an old ham that has done a lot of work on this amp: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HH63P-LY3-AC...em35c77c ca29. I haven't put it into the amp yet but it should work.

73 Everett

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5VSE View Post
Hi to all,

I am looking for a relay for an old Dentron GLA-1000. A fellow brought it to
me for repair, and I found the relay physically broken. The manual calls it
a 3PDT, but in looking at it seems to be DPDT. There are only two contacts
side by side. 12 volt coil and I have no idea what the resistance might be.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike/K5VSE

--
Formerly WB6VSE, Senior Tech. Amateur Division
SBE/Linear Systems, Watsonville, CA