Old October 6th 13, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.radio.amateur
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI is offline

Default Variable selectivity?

On 06/10/13 13:28, Jimbo... wrote:
"FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI" wrote in message
"Jimbo..." wrote in message

"To boot" seems quite apt for you, old Bean.

Gareth would turn the other cheek, but it's hard to do that when a
copper's
got your head pinned to the floor with his size 12 standard issue.

probably one of the last few things he did before he topped
himself...............

The fact that the plods videoed the arrest tells me that they were
expecting, and got, problems.
More recent allegations of attacking postmen etc confirm their need for
caution.
That plod had no need to top himself over an incident in which he lost his
cool while dealing with an idiot. He had been acquitted and IMHO should
have brought counter-charges for defamation.
;-)
.
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.

I blame the freemasons in the polis.......

Not the RSGB?

--
;-)
..
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
..
http://turner-smith.co.uk
..
Ubuntu 12.04