Old October 7th 13, 08:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Need help identifying these RF modules. (00/38)

Jim Mueller wrote:

I don't know for sure what your things are, but judging from the labels
stamped into the case, I think they might be TV tuners or modulators or
perhaps a corresponding part for satellite TV. Perhaps they are a
similar part for some other application.

They look like the FM tuner modules that were used in car radios &
tape & radio combos. For one thing, there are two IF transformers.
There are also several adjustments that would appear to be for tracking
over a dial scale.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.