Old October 9th 13, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
[email protected] capili.johnanthony@gmail.com is offline

Default FM Broadcast band as we know it going away?

Good day to all of you, guys.

I'm a newbie in communications and I do have some questions I hope you can help me answer. Maybe if you have time, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

1. Give 5 other uses of FM broadcasting and discuss how FM is being used.
2. Why do we say that FM stereo broadcasting is using a Frequency Division Multiplexing? Explain.
3. Why is 19 kHz used as the carrier frequency of the FM stereo broadcasting, why not other frequencies?