Old October 17th 04, 07:28 PM
Roy Lewallen

In my experience, never. And I never heard of it happening, ever.

When the heat got turned up, everyone worked nights and weekends until
the goal was met. If we couldn't do it, the project was canceled.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Airy R. Bean wrote:
And what happened when the management/sales team decided they were
going to deliver anyway, and asked you in a _meaningful_ manner
whether you thought that your objections to the milestone being declared
were really in the company's best interests or in your own personal
best interests?

"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message

When this design was complete, a meeting was held. Attendees included
representatives from design engineering, marketing, product safety,
component and evaluation engineering, and others. Only by consensus of
this group was the milestone declared to have been completed.