Old October 21st 13, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
W5DXP W5DXP is offline

Default Gamma Matching Question

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:32:09 AM UTC-5, John S wrote:
Your interpretation of "permission" is only your interpretation. Please
do not infer for the rest of us.

Of course, everyone is free to infer whatever they please from Kraus' writings:

"The small horizontal loop antenna ... may be regarded as the *magnetic* counterpart of the short vertical dipole."

To me, the inference is clear. We may regard the small loop antenna as the magnetic counterpart to the short (implied electrical) dipole.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com