Old October 20th 04, 04:36 AM
Andrey

Is it for Wi-Fi network?

It could be a tough call. According to FCC regulations we not supposed to
transmit that much, hence readily available products are typicaly limited to
1 Wt, like this one:
http://www.connectronics.com/fidelity%20comtech/

Once I was thinking to use something exotic, like this 1177H10 TVT:
http://www.44tesla.com/dictionary/cat1021.htm
, but to run the network you need the Amp to be bi-directional (like the
first example.)

This one maybe close to what you need
http://www.multicap.be/uk/DM-AMP_BTB.shtml
(the big one with ribs on the picture), it may not be 10Wt, it may be ...
4Wt, by looking at it. I could not open their PDF though - gives me error.
Write them. It is in China, they may be 'pushing the boundaries'.

BTW, if you find out how powerful this Amp is, please let me know too.

Andrey

"Paul Burridge" wrote in message
Hi all,

Any suggestions? Thinking in terms of maybe 10W out / 200mW in or
thereabouts.

Thanks,

p.
--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.