Old December 20th 03, 12:06 PM
Clint

Default Rohn tower hinge or 5 ft section...

I have 50 feet of rohn tower and want to put it up but
don't want to direction stick it into a concrete base, i'd
rather have either a hinge plate or a 5- foot section
(preferably) to put into the concrete, for I hear if you
direction shove tower into concrete it'll rust around the
bottom until it completely disintegrates where it makes
contact with the concrete (for whatever reason)....

does anybody know a retailer that sells these things?
I can't find them in the AES mag....

Clint
KB5ZHT

--

------

It's as if the diplomatic train has left the station and
clueless critics of this country are only now beginning
to realize, "Hey, that's my train!"

--Neil Cavuto, describing how america's enemies
are now suddenly congradulating us and expressing
"delight" at the capture of saddam, finally proving
we're doing the right thing and that we're succeeding...

--------

45 Communist Goals for America

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm