Old December 20th 03, 03:17 PM
Uncle Peter

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in message
I have 50 feet of rohn tower and want to put it up but
don't want to direction stick it into a concrete base, i'd
rather have either a hinge plate or a 5- foot section
(preferably) to put into the concrete, for I hear if you
direction shove tower into concrete it'll rust around the
bottom until it completely disintegrates where it makes
contact with the concrete (for whatever reason)....

does anybody know a retailer that sells these things?
I can't find them in the AES mag....

Clint
KB5ZHT

Clint

Rohn makes both fixed and hinged baseplates for the 25G
tower sections.

Look for the BPC25G and BPH25G items in the Texas Tower
website:

http://www.texastowers.com/rohn25g.htm

Pete
--

------

It's as if the diplomatic train has left the station and
clueless critics of this country are only now beginning
to realize, "Hey, that's my train!"

--Neil Cavuto, describing how america's enemies
are now suddenly congradulating us and expressing
"delight" at the capture of saddam, finally proving
we're doing the right thing and that we're succeeding...

--------

45 Communist Goals for America

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm