Old November 16th 13, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] saltyfishsa@gmail.com is offline

Default USS Zumwalt

On Friday, November 15, 2013 9:05:09 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Here we go again, another one of Uncle Sam's "hobby" special projects. Let me see, now... $3.8 B with the underestimated production cost overruns is actually around $7.6B . Ok, only two more coming. Projected $22B in the total bill. Are they sure it is enough to cover all the hidden and unexpected problems ?

Meanwhile FAUX NEWS is doing nightly undercover "investigations" exposing a burned out stoner in California that sold his food stamps for $118.