Old November 16th 13, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_22_] dxAce[_22_] is offline

Default USS Zumwalt

dave wrote:

On 11/15/2013 08:09 PM, wrote:
On Friday, November 15, 2013 9:05:09 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Here we go again, another one of Uncle Sam's "hobby" special projects. Let me see, now... $3.8 B with the underestimated production cost overruns is actually around $7.6B . Ok, only two more coming. Projected $22B in the total bill. Are they sure it is enough to cover all the hidden and unexpected problems ?

Meanwhile FAUX NEWS is doing nightly undercover "investigations" exposing a burned out stoner in California that sold his food stamps for $118.

Righties have abnormal brain physiology. Their "fear" lobes are
oversized. Fox "News" uses fear and emotion to focus like a laser beam
on these frightened hillbillies. Fun to watch but not good for the future.

Rickmers, you're a f00kin' clown 'tard. If anyone is 'abnormal', it is you and the rest of the clown 'tard lefties.

In other words, you are mentally ill, just like your clown 'tard President, who obviously is a flat out liar, just like the rest of the leftie echo chamber.