Old November 18th 13, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default USS Zumwalt

On Monday, November 18, 2013 12:44:31 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:40:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:12:58 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:

I thought black was a color...

The races are identical as far as I know.

Black is a color as is white. "African Americans" decided they want to be called "blacks", their term not mine. Used to be "negro" then "colored" then "Afro-Americans" then "African Americans" and now "Black".

And their is no difference between races? Okaaaaaay. The world is glad you settled that!

Black is the inclusion of all colors. White is the exclusion of all colors. In the Field of Photography, anyway. Go ask a Photography expert if you don't believe me.

In physics(and that encompasses many various fields) optics black is the total lack of any light. Or at least what they claim.
Unless they talk about Black Holes ...