Old November 27th 13, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default USS Zumwalt

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 6:16:01 AM UTC-6, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 11/26/13 16:28 , dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 11/26/13 15:41 , m II wrote:

On 13-11-22 09:15 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Given that two of these are mine, I wonder how many others have been

miscredited in your zeal to tickle dxAce.

You must be an MSNBC staffer.

It seems to me that we've been here before. I asked you to tell me which

two. I will happily remove them. Mind you, the staff here takes great

pride in their collection of these little gems, so the possibility of an

erroneous attribution is almost infinitesimally small.

mike

Apparently not.

When he/she mentioned 'staff', I was reminded of Bryant supposedly sharing all

the posts with those at Louisville Technical Institute...

Wonder what happened to the boy.

Oh....he's around.

Soldier turns Entrepreneur. http://msbusiness.com