Old December 6th 13, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default MFJ259 conversion help

"amdx" wrote in message
You still don't understand. Do you want to?
I'll post exactly what I'm doing if you want to know.
The simple answer, this antenna analyzer has to DC meters
that display R and SWR. I'm reading the voltage across one of those meters
with my meter set on DC 200mV scale.
Might help if Googled MFJ259 Schematic, don't get the 259B, not the
same.
Mikek

OK, It is my fault for not understanding where you were placing the meter.
I see now that you are just hooking across one of the meters on the MFJ to
get a more accurate measurment.

I thought you were placing it across the actual resistor hooked to the MFJ.