Old December 7th 13, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default US Flags Ordered Lowered for Mandela

On Saturday, December 7, 2013 10:02:09 AM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

Only two others have merited this high honor - Winston Churchill and Pope John Paul II. Equating this globalist tool with those two is the height of absurdity. But then what else would one expect from the current Sock Puppet In Chief?

You're a very sad little man, aren't you?

--

BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.

My Comcast Xfinity WiFi quit working last night. I hope I can get ahold of a Comcast person in Jackson to get somebody over here to fix it. Somebody told me to push the WiFi button on top of the router (Arris TG 852 router) and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds. I did that and my WiFi still isn't working. I am scared to mess around with the router, ergo I might really mess it up.