Old December 8th 13, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default US Flags Ordered Lowered for Mandela

On Saturday, December 7, 2013 10:32:36 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 7, 2013 10:02:09 AM UTC-6, BDK wrote:

You're a very sad little man, aren't you?

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

I had to call Comcast in Jackson twice this afternoon. The WiFi light on the router is on now. Tomorrow I might get around to trying out my tablet to see if it works. Hut Sut rawlson on the rillerah and a brawla, brawla sooit.....