Old December 8th 13, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] saltyfishsa@gmail.com is offline

Default US Flags Ordered Lowered for Mandela

On Saturday, December 7, 2013 11:28:47 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

I had to call Comcast in Jackson twice this afternoon. The WiFi light on the router is on now. Tomorrow I might get around to trying out my tablet to see if it works. Hut Sut rawlson on the rillerah and a brawla, brawla sooit.....

Did you press the reset button on the router? Look for it and insert a thin object and press for 3 to 5 seconds. Works every time. If not, make sure your password field hasn't gone blank. That happens sometimes and you just need to retype it in.