Old December 10th 13, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] saltyfishsa@gmail.com is offline

Default US Flags Ordered Lowered for Mandela

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:09:21 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit the second stupidest person on the internet blubbered:

I never have pressed that reset button on the router. One time when a Comcast tech guy was over here I asked him about that button. He said don't press that button, it can ruin the router! Now, if you are so overjoyed about pressing reset buttons, have at it. But don't mess with my toot toot.

Pushing the reset doesn't "ruin" anything, it simply restores the original factory settings. The tech guy was diplomatically telling you that you are too stupid to proceed from there because you would have to re-enter some setup information. Something anyone with a IQ above room temperature can do.. That eliminates you so the tech guy is correct in the sense you would "ruin" it.

Now go sit in the corner and suck your thumb until help arrives and makes it all better Sparky.