Old December 11th 13, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default US Flags Ordered Lowered for Mandela

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:43:49 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Special Ed fellow from Mississippi wrote:

That Comcast tech guy knew what he was talking about.

He certainly did. His assessment of you was spot on.

That's why I bought a 32'' Sony Google TV two years ago. Spot on. My next TV set will be a 40'' or larger. Surfing the web and watching Outback Wrangler at the same time. Multitasking.