Old December 18th 13, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Turning a 1/4 wave vertical upside down

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:51:07 -0600, amdx wrote:

Mikek
PS. I'm mulling over the logistics of sending an ice cream cone from Fl.
to Ca. :-)

A gift certificate from the local dispensary will suffice:
http://www.lovemariannes.com
I'm partial to (dark) chocolate chip.

I was hoping you wouldn't think of a gift certificate! ;-)

No problem. I accept bribes, gratuities, certificates of depost, and
letters of credit, for most any form of monetary exchange. Cash is
also acceptable, but specie (gold) is much better.

Was it you or someone else that wanted an HP8555a plugin? I can't
seem to find the relevent posting.

btw, is Sam a relative?

No, but we shared the same cardiologist and hospitals, which
ocassionally mixed our appointments, records, insurance claims, blood
tests, etc. We also ended up with each others USPS mail. Marianne's
Ice Cream is only about a 5 minute walk from my palatial office, which
requires some self control to not over-indulge too often.

Unfortunately, Sam Lieberman died last month. He'll be missed:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/food/ci_24656886/samuel-lieberman-iconic-santa-cruz-ice-cream-maker

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D