Old December 26th 13, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default 46 degrees in Bognor Regis, England

On 2013-12-25 15:53, DhiaDuit wrote:

and 32 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch. I don't

know why Brits squawk about so called cold weather over there. Merry

Christmas, Happy New Year, y'all.

I'm not squawking about the weather: it's not been near freezing in

these parts since January, since then a long spring, a sunny summer, a

long autumn, and perhaps a little more wind and rain than usual in the

last couple of weeks. The days should be getting noticeably longer again

very soon.

Happy Christmas to all readers of rec.radio.shortwave.

Over here in The Great Land Mass, exactly one week after Christmas day the days start getting longer. Currenty, 50 degrees in my flower box, 10 degrees Celsius. That married Irish woman in Bognor Regis, something about her Parotid (saliva) gland might be cancerous. Waiting on the test results on that, on top of that she still needs to get her gall stones removed.

That married Irish woman said it is a Warthin's Tumour, not cancerous. They still want to remove it. Google,,, Jerry Clower Youtube (Aint God Good)