Old November 11th 04, 04:02 AM
Jim Adney

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 06:24:21 GMT Prune wrote:

These are your only 2 reasonable solutions.

Adding more turns to the primary -- will just a few % more turns make a
difference? I don't want to loose too much voltage. Also, I hope it's not
too important to match the gauge of the added turns to the rest of the
primary, as I don't have that exact gauge solid wire.

The stray field will probably go down faster than the proportion of
windings added. Any wire as heavy or heavier can be used.

If you don't want to lose secondary voltage, you can just add the same
proportional number of secondary turns, too.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA