Old January 4th 14, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] pelotonstar@gmail.com is offline

Default Stacking Winegard HD-6065P antennas

"only 3 db", but that's twice the signal. I have mine stacked 12 feet, but I believe Winegard says either 8 or 10 feet. Mine work swell. +:^] I got mine just after they were discontinued in 2005/6. Had to email a number of suppliers until I found the second one. I bet there are some still in storage somewhere, email different places that sell Winegard, you may still find one.

John K9RZZ