Old January 12th 14, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Stacking Winegard HD-6065P antennas

On 1/12/2014 12:00 PM, Jeff wrote:

I go by my textbooks and professors. I don't believe someone who read
an article about a specific installation and tried to apply that to the
entire world.

And I didn't say their article was wrong. I said YOUR APPLICATION of
what the article said is wrong.

Two entirely different things.

The point that are missing is that the graphs in that article are
independent of application. They represent the true picture for
correctly terminated coax. You also seem not to understand how those
graphs are derived.

Jeff

OK, I give up. From reading one chart, you know more than all of the
physicists, professors and engineers in the world. And you can write
the book that contradicts every physics textbook out there.

You're THE MAN! I bow to your expertise.

NOT!

--
Remove the "x" from my email address