Old January 12th 14, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Stacking Winegard HD-6065P antennas

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:32:40 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

Nope, professional grade connectors which are only available to
professionals.

Please advise when you are able to identify or photograph your secret
connectors. I would also be interested in the name of your
distributor that has a private stock of professional only connectors,
but since I don't intend to buy from them, that's optional.

But you obviously know more than the professionals about
our business and our product.

I've been very careful to only mention what I do, and what the local
cable companies are doing. My only suggestion to you was to measure
the loss and view the reflections of an "impedance bump" artificially
produced with a squashed coax cable. If you would like me to tell you
how to run your business and manage your product, please email for my
list of services and I will provide an estimate.

No, and it doesn't matter. But even though you don't know, you know
better then I what I do, and what components I should be using.

True. I know nothing about what you are doing, what you are using,
and how you are doing it. Most commonly, you only indicate what you
are NOT doing. That's not very helpful.

But you seem to be telling me left and right what I should and should
not be using.

See above. Except for testing your "impedance bump" theory of
attenuation, I haven't told you what you should be doing or using. I
normally charge for commercial advice.

You want to learn? Go to school. Learn what professionals use.

That probably wouldn't be a bad idea if I had the time. I could use
some more wallpaper. However, if I do go back to skool, it will
probably be to teach. Learning how to use compression connectors does
not require a class. There are YouTube videos and instruction
documents that are more than adequate. Some people learn best from a
formal classroom education. I do better getting my hands dirty.

I'm not about to waste my time here on usenet trying to educate someone
who argues with everything I say.

It's called a discussion, which has been interesting, but not very
informative.

I'm outta here.

Please come back when you are able to identify your secret connectors.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D