Old January 13th 14, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Stacking Winegard HD-6065P antennas

On 1/12/2014 7:24 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:48:13 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

I'm not talking about fiber, and I'm not talking about some half-assed
gadget cooked up in your basement. I'm talking about a real,
professional-grade TDR.

Make and model please?

It's in my office, and not my lap. And quite frankly, I'm not about to
go out of my way to follow up because it's none of your business.

You're trolling now, and I don't respond to trolls.

rest of garbage snipped because it just proves you have no idea what
you're talking about.

One other comment. No, you won't go back to school not because you
don't need another piece of paper on the wall. You already think you
know everything. And it just might ruin your day to find out how wrong
you are.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address