Old January 14th 14, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.radio.amateur
gareth gareth is offline

Default Kenwood TS-130 Frequency warrble

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

Scott's suggestion is a good one but I'd also suggest you consider
checking that the PLL isn't simply on the limit of lock. It doesn't sound
like you've checked the radio over since new and, with the ageing of
components etc., it is quite possible things are not as they should be.

I've done a quick Google and there are copies of the Service Manual on the
internet and Kenwood manuals are pretty good. You should be able to make
the adjustments.

73
Brian

M3OSN/G8OSN/W8OSN

Well done, Brian! See, you can make a positive and relevant contribution to
discussion, without gratuitous and somewhat infantile sneers, in this NG if
you really try.

Keep up the good work!