Old January 16th 14, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Moses Moses is offline

Default Tonight's WBNY broadcast: the joke is worn out

On 01/15/2014 04:02 PM, John Poet wrote:

JTA,

That's an out-and-out LIE and you know it.

Luckily, so does anyone who has followed any of this... so you're not helping your suffering credibility any here, are you?

(For anyone curious about the situation, you can read up on some of it he
http://www.tcsshortwave.com/2012/07/...55-snitch.html )

You should know by now that if I have something I want to say, I don't have any problem whatsoever saying it as John Poet. It's YOUR friends who always have to use a sockpuppet because they don't have the courage of their convictions. 'Cowards', we used to call them, back in my day...

I have not commented publicly on any of this for going on a year-and-a-half now.
If you want to get it all rebooted, then screaming my real name all over usenet at every anonymous poster that comes along is probably a good way to do it. MORON.

(Sorry so late to the conversation... I hardly ever read usenet anymore-- it's sooo 1990s... )

These people all have a criminal mind. If you broadcast that makes you a
public person so you become fair game.