Old January 17th 14, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Rhon tower bolts

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message

"gareth" wrote in message
Do you left-pondians need to get planning or zonal permission for such
things as we do here in the land that is still plagued by the
Normano-Viking
invaders and their spawn?

It all depends on where the station is located at in the US. I live in
North Carolina and out from the city. There is no requirement in the
county I live in for any kind of permit for a ham tower. About 8 years
ago I put up a 60 foot tower and did not need any permits or any other
offical paper work.

Green eyes of envy from this side of the pond

Are my eyes shining bright enough to attempt a Morse QSO? :-)