Old January 17th 14, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Rhon tower bolts

"gareth" wrote in message

Interesting (Don't know why Outlook Express hasn't quoted you with ""s.

Perhaps it is the vast spaces in your country and the perceived need for
emergency communications over those distances that extends to you those
privileges?

That hapens to me sometimes when quoting text. Not sure why part of the
time OE puts in the mark like it is suspose to and about one out of 20
times it will not put it in and I often add it.

I think our contry is more about individual freedom. Most of the time the
laws are written as to what you may not do instead of what you can do.
Unless it is for safety or tax reasons, as long as you are not bothering
anyone else, the rules of the land are not too restrictive. Atleast that is
the way the FCC rules were written for hams.

Much of the country is open spaces, or the land is large enough that a tall
tower will not fall on others property if it does fall.

---