Old January 17th 14, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Rhon tower bolts

"Paul Drahn" wrote in message

I built a jack a couple of years ago, but have not had a chance to use it
yet.

I built, or really had one of the guys in the shop where I work help build
one for me just before I put up my tower. Built out of scrap material and
in some spare time. Probably cost them $ 200 worth of labor..hi hi.. I
almost hate retirement ( retired 2 years) as I lost access to small pieces
of material and the equipment and people to help make small things. We had
a machine shop that could make almost anything that was not too complicated.
Couple of lathes, shears, benders, milling machines, and don't remember what
this one machine was called (thinking Iron Man) that could punch holes and
various shapes in steel and do some bending of very thick pieces.

---