Old January 20th 14, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default What are these PRN 1000 receivers I see popping up all over EBAY

On 01/19/2014 01:56 PM, wrote:
Does anyone have a manual for the PRN-1000 that you could scan in & e-mail to me. I bought my PRN-1000 from Chuck Harder. I have misplaced my manual.

WA0URJ@yahoo,com

Thank you.
David

Damn. I used to have a truckload of those. The schematic is available on
the web. Mine were all 90.1 MHz with a 92 Khz subcarrier. I could listen
to the subcarrier on my Bearcat 1000, which would do FM down to 10 KHz.

What's the brand name of the manufacturer?