Old January 24th 14, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Irv Finkleman Irv Finkleman is offline

Default Relationship Between Antenna Efficiency and Received Signal Strength

Thanks Mark -- you answered my questions. I sort of knew the
answers but needed confirmation in my own mind.

If you read my post in the topic 'antenna theory made easy' you will
understand why dipoles are out of the question. Real Estate is my
limiting factor! A magloop will be built and should be running early
this summer -- earlier if weather permits!

Irv VE6BP