Old January 26th 14, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default antenna theory made easy

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 04:10:28 -0000, wrote:

Welcome to the club; he does that with anyone on any group on any subject
when someone has the audacity to disagree with something he has said.

Now you tell me. I don't read any other ham radio newsgroups, so I
missed the clue. For me, this has became an exercise in diplomacy and
tact, things that I usually do rather badly. While my efforts
produced nothing useful, it was a somewhat interesting exercise which
forced me to do some reading in areas where I know little.

I dunno. There do not seem to be many others jumping in, making
corrections, asking questions, or displaying any interest in this
discussion. It's mostly me and Mr Stuckle. I was tempted to emulate
his methods, but I just don't have the ability. Perhaps it's time
that I do something else.

Thanks much.

You could continue on and eventually he will killfile you, usually after
posting a link that proves him wrong about something.

And it is not just ham radio groups, he is also an "expert" in various
programming languages and the same goes on in those groups all the time.

--
Jim Pennino