Old January 26th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Relationship Between Antenna Efficiency and Received Signal Strength

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

At the time, I used a Gertsch FM-something. It's the box with only
the left handle showing at the extreme right of the pictu
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/Old%20Repeaters/slides/PMC02.html

I can not tell what the Gertsch is from the pix. I have a Singer/Gertsch
FM-10C, but it looks to be older than that. Do see the old generator next to
the scope. I have one like that and play with it from time to time.
Checked the output amplitude of it with my hp 8924c and it seems to be very
close allowing for the fact it is an analog dial and you have to set it to
the mark on the meter.

---