Old January 26th 14, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Relationship Between Antenna Efficiency and Received Signal Strength

In message , Jeff Liebermann
writes

When the Hz arrived, I embraced it gladly
and immediately abandoned CPS.

I didn't like hertzes when they we foisted upon us - and I still don't
(although I won't go as far as to rebel against them). In a spoken
sentence, they always seem to introduce a bit of a hiccup, whereas
"cycles" seems to roll more easily off the tongue (even if those using
it really mean cycles per second).

--
Ian