Old January 27th 14, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
R. Scott[_3_] R. Scott[_3_] is offline

Default 3/8x24 2 meter mobile

Have been looking around for plans for a 1/2 or 5/8 2 meter mobile
antenna to play with. I have several Iron Horse whips I no longer use
and thought id use them as a starting point for a 5/8 2 meter mobile
whip I could use on my CB mount for most of the time. (I use the CB only
when our RV club travels as a group).

I did a ton of google/bing searches but have come up fairly empty. I
know I could buy one cheap but thats not what ham radio is about .