Old January 28th 14, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default antenna theory made easy

On 1/27/2014 7:19 PM, W5DXP wrote:
On Monday, January 27, 2014 3:54:28 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
No, this part of the thread was about verticals.

You didn't read very well then.

You don't seem to be capable of comprehending that "antenna theory made easy" is NOT only about verticals. I wasn't engaging in "this" part about verticals. I was engaging in "that" part of the thread that was about the feedpoint voltage of antennas in general.

I comprehend a lot more than you do, obviously. But that's because I
read the ENTIRE thread. Not just the subject line.

Are you actually trying to bully your way into control of the content of threads on an unmoderated newsgroup? Many have tried but none have succeeded.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

I treat trolls like they deserve to be treated. You have three choices:

1. Ignore my posts and I will ignore you.
2. Treat trolls like they deserve and be deserved with respect by others.
3. Act like a troll and be treated like a troll.

I see you picked #3.

I'll remember that, troll.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address