Old January 28th 14, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default antenna theory made easy

On 1/27/2014 8:22 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:56:15 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

On 1/27/2014 4:10 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:32:02 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

I treat respectful people with respect. I treat trolls like they deserve.

Please name one person in this discussion who believes that you have
treated them with respect.

The OP, for one.

This was your one and only direct reply to Irv on the subject of his
antenna problem:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/rec.radio.amateur.antenna/mR9yIliLft4/M6UDUlNZG-sJ
I hate to admit it, but you did respond respectfully. The information
you supplied was nearly useless, but you were respectful. As
promised, I will not bother you again about the mystery F-connectors.

Yup, I respond respectfully to those who deserve respect. I respond to
trolls like they deserve.

Please name one person in this discussion whom you haven't accused of
trolling. Extra credit for naming someone with whom you had
previously agreed with their point of view.

The OP, for one.

Also true. However you weren't discussing anything with him. You
simply offered your sage advice, which due to the lack of a direct
response from the OP, I presume that he ignored.

I left it open for other questions. Just because he didn't respond
directly doesn't mean he ignored it. But a troll needs a response to
tell him his message was read. The rest of us don't have such ego problems.

Good point. Have any of your comments benefited Irv (VE6BP) in any
way that would help him built a proper antenna for his limited
available space?

Right after he posted I commented on it. But I guess you can't read
that, either.

Please re-read your own comments in the URL above. I would say that
you failed to address any of his questions with anything more than
your opinion. No references, no explanations, no examples, no hints,
no experience, no useful information. "Put it up and see what
happens" is not a very useful answer.

I addressed his problem, not his questions. Whether it was to YOUR
liking is immaterial to me. I don't give a damn what trolls think.

As an added incentive, if you can name ANY one of these people, I
promise to stop asking you for the maker and model number of your
professional only F-connector.

I don't go out of my way for trolls.

Please don't strain yourself on my behalf. I wouldn't want to feel
guilty for your premature demise from the exertion.

Don't worry. I won't.

And you obviously are the worst I've seen here.

Nope. I'm just more persistent than most people.

You are even worse than gareth. And that's pretty bad.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address