Old January 29th 14, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
W5DXP W5DXP is offline

Default I have question about R L Mathematics

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 5:16:36 PM UTC-6, amdx wrote:
It's a Ferroxcube 3B7 material.

Overall, #77 is much better for HF with the resistance/reactance curves crossing at about 18 MHz. 3B7 is better for MF with the resistance/reactance curves crossing at about 1.5 MHz. The curves indicate that it should be more reactive than resistive at 3.8 MHz. Makes me wonder if the phase angle is actually 90-23.5=66.5 degrees?
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com