Old January 29th 14, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default antenna theory made easy

On 1/28/2014 4:44 PM, John S wrote:
On 1/28/2014 3:31 PM, W5DXP wrote:
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:26:34 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
Trolls always think they're in the right.

You can lead a horse to ethical waters, but you can't make him drink.
I'm kinda glad now that I turned down the job of managing the r.r.a
newsgroups.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Hi, Cecil (and Jeff and jimp) -

This will be my only post here because I expect some of the same
treatment that AI0K (AKA Jerry Suckle) has been luring you guys into.

You must know that he is the troll here. His only aim is to get you into
a dialogue that suits his warped mind. If you want to get rid of him,
the best advice (not just from me) is to ignore him. He will eventually
evaporate. He has nothing of value to add to this or any other group of
which I am aware.

Cheers to to the normal group,
John S

Oh, and BTW - I haven't been called that since third grade. Shows just
how mature YOU are. ROFLMAO!

--
Remove the "x" from my email address